RE: Aileron cores

Subject: RE: Aileron cores
From: James Thursby <JThursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:24:54
 Hi Steve, I had the same problem on the last two sets of cores I layed up.
I set the leading edge straight, and glassed the first layup. Then on the
second side fill the small gap with a thick micro/super-fill mix, and glass
as usual. And with some of the early XS aileron cores, make sure you extend
the core about a half inch as they are short. Do this on the outboard end.

             Jim Thursby
                 N814AT