Re: flying / air conditioning

Subject: Re: flying / air conditioning
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:29:09
Having also been flogging my new Europa to death over the last few (Hot for
U.K.) days.  I can vouch for the need for improved cooling - not
particularly in the cockpit but for the inside of the panel!!

Having just landed I decided to unscrew my GNC 250 to take it home to learn
how to use all the features better and was staggered at how incrediby hot
the unit was. I appreciate that modern electronics work above 100C but high
temperatures increase the rate of ageing of components such as capacitors
etc.

Has anyone found a neat way to increase the ventillation behind the panel?

Roger Mills
No 141