Re: flying / air conditioning

Subject: Re: flying / air conditioning
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:54:18
Dave

Still a long way to go before my Europa is airborne but I had picked up
on the cabin ventilation comments made at various times over last 2
years.

I have made a 'prototype' of a device found at Web location:

http://www.omnispace.com/vision/Extractor.htm

Have a read on the idea. It could be useful to promote 'airflow' but
would need careful positioning.

Regards

Gerry

Europa No. 384 G-DDSC
*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : 07071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : 01753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : 01761 432472
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : 07808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS

mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk