Re: Panel Planner

Subject: Re: Panel Planner
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:30:08
Troy,

I use Panel Planner. If you get it them make sure you download the version
2.6 update from their web site.

If you use the EuroPanel2 that comes with the 2.6 update you will find it a
very close match to the actual face sizes on the Europa panel. I created
that panel after I found that the original version was a front projection
and didn't take into account the slight differences in angle of the faces.

The best thing is that you can play (for hours) with the panel before
committing yourself with a cutter.

Tony