RE: Panel Planner

Subject: RE: Panel Planner
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:45:42

I have it, and am using it to design my panel. From a software
designer's point of view, the program has many bugs and a very poorly
designed user interface. Having said that, none of the bugs I've found
to date are show-stoppers (that is, the program does not crash and will
not lose any of your work). It's still worth getting, in my opinion. The
Europa panel has fewer opportunities to get creative than many other
planes, due to its small size. This can be viewed as a GOOD THING -
extra goodies cost more, and more importantly, weigh more.