Re: Re: Hobbs Meter

Subject: Re: Re: Hobbs Meter
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:51:48
In a message dated 03/10/98 00:11:32 GMT,  Martin writes:
<< Not having an oil pressure switch (yet) I'm just wondering if one can be
 used on the Rotax engine - is it electrical or mechanical? (is it attached
 to the oil return line somewhere). I'd like to know before I buy one.

  Fitted the AC Spruce hobbs hour meter pressure switch part M4006-4 and the
Weatherhead brass 'sort of tee' part 3750X2. These went on the stbd front of
the 912 on the oil pipe fitting that returns to the tank, pressure switch
facing forwards. Take one wire to engine ground, the other goes to the engine
instrument feed + via the hobbs hour meter.
chus, dave
kit67