Re: Fuel Tank Inspections and Gages

Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Inspections and Gages
From: Jerry <jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:35:35
I have been using the Smart Tool digital module for almost a year. I use it
for setting props, flaps, instruments panel, ensuring I have specified
movement on controls, setting two items at the same angle for example both
sides of a bulkhead panel and lots of other things. GREAT TOOL.

Jerry
                                         Flying Hi - Wish I was
                                       jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown

----------
> From: ChuckPops@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Inspections and Gages
> Date: 22 September 1998 19:51
>
> Especially to Richard Meredith-Hardy--
>
> Hi Richard-
> Some months ago you slipped rumors of a PFA-approved fuel tank inspection
mod,
> and said that it would be posted on the FTP site.  I have looked for it
and
> can't identify it.  Did it get there, or is it in one of the Europa
flyers?

> On that note, can someone tell me if there exists an avnet index to the
FTP's