Re: Fuel Tank Inspections and Gages

Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Inspections and Gages
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:00:06
Hi! Is it "Chuck" or "Pops" ? (I'm often known as "Chick"! a schoolday nick
name-
nearly 45 years stuck!!!!)
Recommend you get the SMART DIGITAL LEVEL- I just bought the digital bit and
built
it in to my existing spirit level which helps when working near to 89.9degrees
areas!!!
I am hoping that my homebuild is very acurate but hasten to add it isn't ready
for flight yet ! Get the SMART TYPE which has the audible bleep capability then
when working on your own it tells you when the setup has moved if you are at
the other end of wherever!!!! I don't know how to be accurate to 1/10th degree
any other way except by an engineers spirit level to about 5xoooooootsdecimal
which is so heavy due to about a 2" long bubble it would move your composite
set up anyway !!!!!
Regards  BOB .H ptag.dev.