Re: United States Builders

Subject: Re: United States Builders
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:47:18

>  I am wondering whether there are any builders in my neck of
>the woods(eastern U.S., Philadelphia area.)?

Carmen - I am the membership secretary of the Europa Club. I am aware of
the following builders in your general area (pa, delmarva, ny, nj, ct)

116        Middle Village        New York
162        Philadelphia        Pennsylvania
A012        Pittsford        New York
A017        Newtown        Pennsylvania
A018        New York        New York
A036        Bethesda        Maryland
A044        Newtown        Pennsylvania

However, I am not in possesion of the latest list of builders from the US
Europa slaes outlet in Lakeland, Florida. If you give them a call they
might be able to let you know of a builder nearby who doesn't mind her/his
address/phone being given out. Remember that anyone building an aeroplane
is going to be BUSY, and any time spent with you is pushing that first
flight further into the future, so be sensitive about imposing on their
time.

Can't help with US rules about operating out of a private strip, but no
doubt some of the folk over there can enlighten us. (Perhaps your posting
in rec.aviation.homebuilt, which I haven't downloaded yet but assume is
similar to this one, will reach a wider audience on this topic.)

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...