Back on line . . .

Subject: Back on line . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:07:35
Dee and I were out of town last week for a combination of
business and pleasure in California. Between us, there was
about 1,000 pieces of e-mail to sort through.  I've pretty
well cleared my in-basket but given the way I have to scan
incoming messages, I may have missed something. If anyone
is aware of an item I might have an interest in but have
not yet responded to, please give me a heads up on it.

-------

A few weeks ago, I was asked about practical applications
of LED indicator lamps on amateur built aircraft. I've
preprared a draft article now available at:

  <http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles.html>

If anyone has questions or information to add to this
topic, I'd be pleased to hear about it.

-------

About a year ago, I was planning a periodical publication
for assembling little technical tid-bits useful in the
construction of airplanes . . . the publication was going
to be called Tech-Tips.  I decided that I didn't need
another publishing effort but the need for this venue
is still there.  As an alternative, we'll add a page
to our website where little mini-articles will be
made available to the aviation public. I'm posting
this notice for two reasons: (1) if you have something to
contribute, we'd be pleased to publish it and (2) let
your EAA chapter newsletter editors know about it . . .
ANY article downloaded from the aeroelectric.com website
may be reprinted as the editor sees fit.

      Bob . . .
      AeroElectric Connection

                     ////
                    (o o)