United States Builders

Subject: United States Builders
From: Carmen Vecchione <cvecchione@webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:19:58
I just read the latest edition of Kitplanes,(April,) and I must say I am
very impressed with the capabilities of the plane you all have decided
to build.  I am wondering whether there are any builders in my neck of
the woods(eastern U.S., Philadelphia area.)?  Also, I am intrigued by
the rough field ability of the plane.  Is there a local builder out
there that is familiar with the laws and regulations concerning
operating the plane from private property?  Thanks for your help.

Carmen