Terra radios

Subject: Terra radios
From: DaveBuzz <DaveBuzz@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:49:48
hello all,
   a bit of advice for those who have one or are contemplating them. Wired
mine up in the panel at last, plugged it temporarily into the fuzz, complete
with standard europa aerial, worked fine: heard and spoke to a couple of local
airfields from the garage! But would my 760D internal intercom work? nope.
After some further investigation (thanks Rolph) it would appear that Terror
760d's internal intercom doesnt like certain brands. David Clarks are one, and
my Flightcom eclipse's are another. Seems to work ok with Peltors but dont
know about other makes.
   short answer is budget for an intercom too: I didnt, consequently am going
to get a bollocking if the wife sees next months credit card bill (wince ;O)

chus, dave
kit67