Re: Re: More questions ??

Subject: Re: Re: More questions ??
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 22:38:58
>Should these slots be left open so air can exit
>here? I still don't understand the Europa's ventilation system -- I  rashly
>assumed the pressure on the lower side of the fuselage would be higher than
>the pressure inside which may well not be the case.

I cannot understand the pressures either. I have cut vent holes into the D
panel and whilst we are flying there is a really stiff draught coming into
the cockpit through these vents. This is the same even when the cabin heat
system is on, so the low pressure in the cockpit must be pretty low.

Dave Watts.