Re: More questions ??

Subject: Re: More questions ??
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:11:06
In message <d81e9017.34b014c7@aol.com>, JohnJMoran <JohnJMoran@aol.com>
writes
> Other
>than inspecting things generally, adding grease via the fitting, and releasing
>the rudder cables so they can be pulled forward for inspection, what else
>requires service after crawling through the D?
Maybe not so much servicing - but I had to make adjustments to the trim
motor drive arm length on final inspection. Yes I know I should have got
it right earlier - but I didn't and without the inspection hole it would
have been fairly well impossible to do by crawling through the D. And
the motor might need changing at some point.
--
Rolph Muller