Re: teflon/stainless hinge pin

Subject: Re: teflon/stainless hinge pin
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 07:44:51
Andy,
I hope Europa don't consider I have created a storm about this, it certainly
was not the intent. What type of hinge pin teflon are you using? Is it from
the company I mentioned, and what type of pin will you  be using? It seems
Reg
Tony Renshaw

From: Tennant@t-online.de (Barry Tennant)
Subject: hinge pins

about 1300 N/mm=B2 which is over 3 times the strength of stainless welding
wire!!
I am sure that we all noticed how hard it is when we tried to cut it.
section of approx a half!
but I will not be experimenting with this mod using welding wire.

not fly over my house!!

Seasons greetings to you all

Barry Tennant
D-EHBT