Re: teflon/stainless hinge pin

Subject: Re: teflon/stainless hinge pin
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:46:23
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Tony Renshaw wrote:

> Steve,
> The Teflon tubing you used, was it the stock I gave details of in terms of
> the numbers on the spool?
> My trial test required a fair bit of effort to pull the teflon through and
> you wouldn't be able to get it through without slitting it first. Did you
> use the installation method recommended in the Canard Pusher?
> Reg
> Tony Renshaw

The salesman you mentioned wasn't available so they gave me someone
else.  I just gave them the part number not the numbers on the spool.  I
probably got the wrong stuff since everything was an easy fit, no need to
slit the tubing.  Will call them tomorrow for some more tubing.  I am
glad to here that I probably got the wrong stuff as I was rather
disappointed with the play after inserting the tubing.  Will let you know
what I find out.

Thanks,

Steve Eberhart