Re: Re:FLYING, exhaust pipe fracture in flight

Subject: Re: Re:FLYING, exhaust pipe fracture in flight
From: David Watts <dwatts@ns1.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 07:53:55
>>>So, where does one go to obtain station points/measurements for the
>airfoil in question?<<
>Ask Europa for a paper copy of the 3 accurate templates they now have for
>the XS wing. At least 2 of them will do for us with Mk I wings. I guess the
>tip core will do for the other one.
>Graham
I know this means you are going to have to wait a couple of weeks but the
R/C Scale Aircraft magazine are doing a follow up to their last issue where
they featured our aircraft and a free plan 50inch span madel. The next issue
issue, due out on November 5th contains a feature on the factory and comes
complete with proper scale drawing including wing and fuselage templetes. I
don't know if they will be good enough for our 1:1 models though.
Dave Watts.