Re:FLYING, exhaust pipe fracture in flight

Subject: Re:FLYING, exhaust pipe fracture in flight
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:42:13
>>I'm very happy with my airplane, but don't wish to be associated (by
remaining
silent) with any comment that states that it flys "as advertised". Sorry <<

I've flown several Europas, (not including Alan's ) and have been surprised
by the wide variation in performance. At one end Kim Prout and his
apparently "standard" ship which achieves 150 kts full speed and at the
other G-KITS which seems to have a built in headwind.
I scratch my head but have yet to discover a simple or single reason for
differences.
Graham