Re: Breath of fresh air

Subject: Re: Breath of fresh air
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:06:51

> My thanks to you for pointing out what I missed in the original e-mail
> re: cockpit CO, that added  vents in the rear of the fuselage created
> the inflow of fumes.

I guess I am still concerned about this, since my flight in Kim Prout's
Europa has convinced me that the Europa needs better ventilation to
be comfortable in California!  To do this you need to improve the
outflow as well as the inflow.  Is the only solution to not have the
rear holes, or is it reasonable to block all possible entry points
for CO?

Brian