Re: Goo Remover

Subject: Re: Goo Remover
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:12:14
Martin, Think this is what you were after.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
P.S. 3 M distribute it.
From: D Reed <dreed@cdsnet.net>
Subject: RE: Perspex Canopies-suitable cleaning solvents.

 get yourself some DESOLVE-IT. This is a citrus based solvent that removes
just about everything  The gliding fraternity use it to de bug their wings.

Havn't heard of this product here in the States,but have used spray can
furniture polish for years to do the same function,it also leaves a film of
wax on the leading edge which aids in the next bug removal.

DR