Re: Goo Remover

Subject: Re: Goo Remover
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:06:45
I didn't see the original post but it was probably talking about Goo
Gone.  We get it at our Super K Mart and it would probably do a good
job.  Our stain removal kit includes Goo Gone and De De Seven.  Between
the two there is very little that you can't get out of something - Epoxy
excluded ;-)

Steve Eberhart
newtech@newtech.com