Re: New Baggage Bay Area

Subject: Re: New Baggage Bay Area
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 20:19:45
New Baggage Bay Area

Chris,

Thanks for the prompt response. Perhaps you would let me know the price of the
baggage bay mod when you've worked it out. I understand from Bob Berube that
there's a container going out to Lakeland around September time so if the price
is right hopefully we can get it on that.

I understand Oshkosh was a great success which is really good news. You might
recall my visit to you back in July and we talked about the 912 'new' Stage 4
kit. At the time there was still a bit of development work to do on it. How is
work progressing? I have decided to wait until it is available. Any cost info
yet? Projected delivery times?

I am at the final throws of filling my fuselage ready for priming and paint
which I hope to get done by around October time (before the colder weather gets
here). With this in mind I am waiting until the new cowlings become available so
that I can fit them to my fuselage just to check they are a snug fit - making
any adjustments necessary before it goes off to paint.

I faxed Bob this week and expressed a desire to get a set of cowlings on the
September container although I would imagine you've probably had a hundred
requests for the new cowlings!

If I miss the September shipment I guess it will be sometime before the next one
which will throw my projected completion time back quite a few months.

I don't know what the availability of the new cowls is but I would be grateful
if you could try to get me a set on the next Lakeland shipment. Bob probably has
already asked this on my behalf but I haven't heard from him yet as to whether
this is going to be possible.

I read in the last newsletter that it is intended to make available the Warp
Drive variable pitch prop. Any pricing details been settled yet? Availability?

Many thanks for your continued support. Keep up the good work. Visit my Europa
website at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt/index.htm

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Regards