New Baggage Bay Area

Subject: New Baggage Bay Area
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:28:31
New Baggage Bay Area

Anyone got any dimensions of the new baggage bay area on the XS?

I'm looking to modify my standard Europa as I have yet to fit the interior and
it looks useful and pretty straightforward. I think I just need the dimensions
of the floor. I assume it rests on the tunnel and drag pin reinforcing
stiffeners..

The bulkhead (from the tunnel top on up) moves back at the same angle as the
original I assume. A couple of access panels are located in the floor for access
into the lower portions of the old baggage bay where you can now locate the
battery etc. Anyone done any sketches? Is the factory planning on releasing some
sort of retrofit drawings I wonder? Roger?

I understand the XS will have a side mounted fuel filler, accessible through an
access door on the starboard side. Will this be available to existing Europa
builders and what would be the timescale? Roger?

Anyone had any other ideas on the subject?

Regards

Martin Tuck
Wichita, Kansas