Re: Is anybody home at Europa ?

Subject: Re: Is anybody home at Europa ?
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:54:18

Dear Carl

Thank you for putting out a reply on our behalf.  Things do get rather
hectic at this time of year what with air shows and people away on holiday.
 We have been a bit slow the last couple of weeks in answering sales
enquiries what with Nathalie leaving......but we are getting there, just
bear with us.

Glad to hear your build is coming along, look forward to seeing you at
Cranfield next year.

Kindest regards
Alizon