Re: Is anybody home at Europa ?

Subject: Re: Is anybody home at Europa ?
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:33:27

Date : 14 July 1997>

Dear Sheldon,

Thank you for your e-mail of 2nd July 1997 regarding the points that you
raise.
After a short discussion with the engineering team here are at last the
answers:

        *As far as the wing root is concerned, it is actually the same on the XS
kit as on the one before and the motor glider wings will be compatible.

        *However the fuselage is different on the XS version :
                - different cocpit module,
                - moulded fin,
                - epoxy gel coat finish.

        *You could get full engine details from your nearest rotax dealer.

        *You should always be concerned about engine reliability but we have
found
reliability of both the 914 and the 912 to be excellent.

        *A dust mask should be worn when sanding during the finishing process.

Could I advise you to contact Kim Prout our representative in South
California. His details are as follows :
                        Kim Prout                        phone 001 909 867 2047
                        2592 Valkyrie Drive                Fax 001 909 867 5741

                        PO Box 758                        Workshop 001 909 920
3055
                        Running Springs
                        CA 92382

Kim ca demo his aircraft.

        * Separate gear and flaps could be made but is not an approved . Pilots
will land gear up more often?!!

        * and finally, glider wing blakes/spoilers have a separate control.

I hope this has answered most of your questions, however failing that,
please do not hesitate to get back to me.

Kindest regards

Lauren Charvet
Sales and Marketing Manager
On behalf of Ivan Shaw