Re: Is anybody home at Europa ?

Subject: Re: Is anybody home at Europa ?
From: Jim Thursby <jimthursby@simphonics.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:33:39
 Hello Sheldon,
 I can speak for the Lakeland office in that Bob Berube has been most
helpful in helping myself out with my construction. In that you're request
hasn't been answered promptly, Bob has been in Atlanta, Ga. since Monday,
trying to get the 0-200 continental installation completed for Oshkosh
(July 31) and has alot of work to go. Europa Aviation is a great company to
deal with in all respects, and has the most versatile aircraft on the
market today. So be patient with them they will respond. It will be worth
it.

                                Jim Thursby  U.S. builder A56 N814AT
> From: sheldonm <Sheldonm@mind.net>
> Subject: Is anybody home at Europa ?
> Date: Sunday, July 13, 1997 12:54 PM
>
> Hello,
>
> I am a potential builder in Oregon. I have been considering the Europa
XS.