Re: Stall Warning

Subject: Re: Stall Warning
From: Norbert P. Hoffmann <nphffmn@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:28:23
My Inspector encourages me to design and build a stall warning myself -
after we looked at the spare part prices (> 2.000,-- DM !!!!)

Im considering something like Ive seen on Pipers. As far as I can see,
a little tongue sticking out under the wing leading edge at the right
position and the right angle, operating a micro-switch, would do it.
Now, I know Im a hopeless optimist, but I can not see whats wrong with
this. On the other hand, the price Piper asks must have a reason. What
am I missing??

Norbert