RE: Europa XS Details

Subject: RE: Europa XS Details
From: D.Howard@kid0110.wins.icl.co.uk
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:57:41

         Thanks for posting the information on the XS.

         I understand from the factory that Ivan will be writing to
         existing builders in the next week or so to explain what the
         implications/options are for existing builders. In my case I'm
         just about to start on the wings and the thought of an easy way to
         avoid all that sanding at the finishing stage kind of appeals.

         Sounds like the XS is a gentle evolution of the Europa which
         includes the quick build wings and the list of mods (tailwheel,
         new cowlings/engine mounting) which have been well publicised in
         the factory and Europa flyer newsletter, rather than a radically
         new venture.

         Cheers,

         Dave Howard