RE: Jabiru

Subject: RE: Jabiru
From: DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 10:38:11
Anybody in Australia able to contact the facory DIRECTLY instead
of poking around to get some information?  This would be very
helpful as some of us will have to make a decision very soon.

Christoph Both #223, Halifax,  Canada

From:
"'europa@avnet.co.uk'" <europa@avnet.co.uk> Subject:       RE:
Jabiru Date:          Mon, 5 May 1997 11:56:45 +1200

Before putting some money down I'd be very keen to know about the 6 cylinder
Jabiru, which might be much more ideal than the 4.

Have you heard anything about the 6 cylinder Jabiru? It has been mentioned
several
times in the press over here but, like an airworthy Zoche diesel, we wait
with baited breath. From what has been sai
Tony