RE: Re: "solid state fuses"

Subject: RE: Re: "solid state fuses"
From: DR. CHRISTOPH BOTH <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 10:35:25
Sorry to mention this, but I have difficulty reading your
messages as they don't conform to a natural page break procedure
in my e-mail package.  Most other messages I receive from this
board read fine.  Have you changed the formatting or are you
using a different computer?

Hope this is easy to fix. Very much enjoy the comment made.

Christoph Both, #223,  Halifax,  Canada

From:          Tony Krzyzewski
<europa@avnet.co.uk> Subject:       RE: Re: "solid state
europa@avnet.co.uk

Bob,

Thanks for the reply and copy of your previous missive about the EXP BUS.

Despite all your comments I am still putting one in my bird. I have pushed the
test unit I had to the limits and it came through every time. The removal of the
switches from the front gets it through
Basic electronics puts the fear of God into many homebuilders which is why I
recommend
your book so regularly. Even with the book I find there are many who just
don't want to spend time on the electr
Maybe, just maybe, having the core of the electrical system pre wired as in the
Homebuilders Panel or EXP BUS will give a small group of builders enough
confidence
to grab a crimper in one hand a wir
At our Sport Aviation meeting last month another builder brought in an EXP BUS
to show. It was interesting to see how many established builders, even those
with
good electrical experience, commented
Best Regards

Tony