re-introduction & weight question

Subject: re-introduction & weight question
From: Mr D M Cope <dmc@argonet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 11:07:18
Just a note to re-introduce myself; I have been monitoring the group for some
time now, gleaning as much information about the aircraft as possible before
making any commitment to a project. After some deliberation, I am now the proud
owner of a garage full of blue foam!

Following some of the weight discussions, I have become a little paranoid about
weight build up; does anyone have a figure for the ideal weight of a wheel
chock?  If I make a heavy one, I can correct my technique before commiting
resin to something that I will be flying around with.

Thanks,

Dave #340.
--

dmc@argonet.co.uk  -  D M Cope -  Leicester, central UK