Re: Tony's Builder Hints Contest

Subject: Re: Tony's Builder Hints Contest
From: europa aviation ltd <enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 08:05:41
>>>The router is also useful in setting the rebate depth in the foam around the
>> edge of the aileron bellcrank access window once the top glass is removed.<<
>
>I can't think of any reason why this rebate should not be put in BEFORE the
wing
>skin goes on.  Ramp the sides of the rebate so the biaxial will sit down
easily.
>All you have to do then is build up a flox fillet to suit the cover plate and
>the job's done.
>Any comments Andy?
>Graham

Quite right Graham.

As the manual does cover a method for making the access hole (in the aileron
chapter), and as there's not enough time in the day to start revamping it, I
don't envisage altering things at this stage I'm afraid.

I'll put it on my "things to do" list though.

Andy>
Web Site at www.europa-aviation.co.uk
     Fax No 44 1751 431706