Re: Computer Jargonese

Subject: Re: Computer Jargonese
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 15:37:37
<<but I wonder how on earth I
am going to get myself right back there to do any work if I need to>>

Make a platform 7" high and 18" wide in the form of an invertd U. This
can be threaded through baggage D and will let you lie above the push rod
and get pretty far back. (It needs 2" detachable side extensions as the
full height needed won't go through the D). Won't get you much further
than the balance weights though, especially if the cat follows you in ( I
think he's unionised Tony, inspects, but won't dirty his paws)! A trim
motor hatch seems essential - hope you made the nuts captive behind the
bulkhead !

Graham 2