Computer Jargonese

Subject: Computer Jargonese
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 22:15:30
<<< I can't help but to respond to this Amiga msg.  From a Technology point of
view I feel the commador Amiga is the most advance pc available.  But for the
common user what is the purpose of a computer and os?  In one sentence, "to
run application software".>>

Hello, hello, is this still the Europa Forum?

How are everyone's Europa's coming along? Mine's doing just great.

I got to bond the upper and lower halves of the fuselage a couple of weekends
ago. Boy, sure is difficult squeezing inside there to fix the bulkhead tapes.
Anyone had to swap out the electric trim servo yet? I decided against cutting a
rear access hole in at what must be a stress area - but I wonder how on earth I
am going to get myself right back there to do any work if I need to. Any ideas?

FTP.AVNET.CO.UK seems to be void of any Europa files at present. Any ideas
what's happened?

Looking forward to hearing more about other Europa's in the Europa Forum.

Regards

Martin Tuck
Wichita, Kansas