Re: Topics, files and drawings

Subject: Re: Topics, files and drawings
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 22:30:29
>On the subject of "is the factory listening in", I recently casually
>mentioned this forum during a discussion with one of the major contacts
>at the factory, who in effect said "tell me more" and "we must join".
>This was not the top man though, who I understand  believes the burden of
>reading them is too great to become involved.  Their stores activity is
>certainly computerised since we were asked not long ago to resubmit data
>that they had managed to lose without backup. Probably accounts too, now
>they have a new man i/c.

I have mentioned this to Ivan a couple of times, and when visiting the
factory late last year printed out all postings and took them up there. I
think that it is filed in the "Must do sometime" area. I even suggested to
Alizon that she might aswell just go out and buy a modem and get an email
account and then put it on expenses...

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, The Little Theatre St Michaels Place, Bath BA1 1SF
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262