Re: Topics, files and drawings

Subject: Re: Topics, files and drawings
From: Tony Krzyzewski tonyk@kaon.co.nz <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 14:59:03

Part of my business is connecting companies to the Internet. The
netwurfing question comes up every time. We counter it with a goo
firewall which can restrict staff surfing to specific sites and/or
times. Easy.

Remember, once...

You weren't in business unless you had a phone
then
You weren't in business unless you had a fax
soon it will be
You aren't in business unless you have email
and that will be followed by
You aren't in business unless you have a web presence.

Anyway, enough of the computer bits and on to another question...

I am looking for the details of how to build the often referred to
vaccum sander. Which issue of Europa Flyer is it in? I need to order
a backcopy.

Tony
Sent from Tony Krzyzewski's roaming computer
somewhere on the planet earth.

Reply To  tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Visit     http://www.kaon.co.nz