Re: Acetone pong

Subject: Re: Acetone pong
From: Ed Gieseking <egieseki@sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 19:59:18
Just how toxic is acetone?  Although I wear gloves while performing the
layups and try and clean up as much as I can wearing gloves (at least since
being convinced of the prudency of protecting ones self from the resins)
final clean up must be done after stripping off the sticky gloves.  If I can
be convinced that incidental exposure to acetone may harm the body, I would
consider changing gloves for the cleanup operation.

By the way, I've been monitoring this list service for a couple of months,
since being invited to assist Europa builders Erich Trombley (hope I got
your last name spelled correctly Erich) and Gary Young.  Erich completed the
tail kit in his garage and has the starboard wing, I've got the port wing in
my garage and when we order the fuselage, Gary will probably get it.  When
we finally gather all the pieces together I hope to convince Erich and Gary
to cart everything to my house (I've got the only 3 car garage amongst us).

Trying to beat the heat in Las Vegas, Nevada
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/~jfoltz