Acetone pong

Subject: Acetone pong
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 00:43:28
(Not a new video game). Not a hazard in my setup except when cleaning
brushes. Then the "double fez" container* which holds the brushes dipping
into the acetone has to be opened and rapidly fills the atmosphere... !
Certainly don't notice the epoxy anymore, but perhaps I too am
desensitised through usage (or age?) but wifey does.

Garage attached to the house doesn't leak but I know from gardening
activities that the cellar ceiling/ground floor interface leaks like a
sieve in spite of insulation. Made the house uninhabitable one year by
creosoting some fencing and putting it under the house ! Dust leaks in
via overalls so I'm banned entry while "in uniform" now. Spray painting
is another story.

* Obtainable from most UK DIY stores- keeps in the pong but turns the
varnish on the handles into a sticky mess, so buy them without if you can
!

gemin