Re: Premolded wings and tail feathers

Subject: Re: Premolded wings and tail feathers
From: Herbert F. Kilian <76223.131@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 18:28:04
>>I can't believe there isn't a case for pre-moulded wings - at a sensible
price.

Right on, Alan!
Let's get this discussion in high gear.  I can't believe there is nobody besides
you, Graham and myself having an opinion on this subject.  I have seen numerous
notes to this server ending with "Europa builder and sander..."
Sounds funny at first but then you start thinking if this is truly a part of
your project you would be looking forward to.  Maybe Ivan needs to go visit the
German sailplane manufacturers to see how it's done.  But then, I read that
Slingsby is building right next door some interesting fiberglass planes in
molds...
Regards
Herbert