RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:49:10

Guys,

Before you all rush to fit aluminium elbows to LAA aircraft please note that
there is not currently an approved mod to do so.  This is being worked on by
Andy Draper but until we see what it says, particularly with regard to what
spec joining hose is acceptable, we don't know what to buy.  As I fitted one
of Tim's elbows 10 years ago I am hoping this will now get approved quickly
by a standard mod to regularise the situation.

Regards

Brian