Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:02:19

Hi Europa owners,
It has become evident my aluminium elbow maybe in demand again.
I can ask the manufacturer of the aluminium elbow to make another run. This
would
require at least ten Europa owners to commit to buying. As I am now flying
to Heathrow  again I can bring them with me and post them in Londontown to save
cost. American builders also, as I am in Los Angeles/San Francisco frequently.
Those builders interested in buying an elbow please email me. If there are
enough
I will get a price for you before committing.
I have had no problem with this fuel flow connection.
Merry Christmas.
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 18/12/2017, at 3:34 AM, Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

> Just completed the check on G-IRPW. And all is well. Just for info I did fit
Tim Wards elbow a few years ago.