Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:26:16
Chaps,

This link has some interesting information on variations in
=9Cfluorosilicone=9D hose.

http://www.silflex.com/products/fuel-oil-applications.html
<http://www.silflex.com/products/fuel-oil-applications.html>

I will be looking for the term =9Cprofuel=9D.

Regards,

Roger

> On 16 Dec 2017, at 17:41, Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info> wrote:
>
> The LAA will want chapter and verse on its suitability for petrol +
ethalene fuel.

> Pete
>

> On 16/12/17 15:35, David Watts wrote:
>> I have seen an aluminium tube 45 degree solution on eBay at item
number 300735817645 for less than =C2=A320. May be suitable.

<mailto:davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk> wrote:

>>> Dave, a nice solution, but for those who haven't got a tame
aluminium welder it might be cheaper to buy a flurosilicone lined angled
fuel filler hose from carbuildersolutions.com
<http://carbuildersolutions.com/> and use a straight section of alloy
tubing to make up the necessary length. Regards, David, G-XSDJ

<grahamsingleton@btinternet.com <mailto:grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>>
wrote:

> [...]
elbow, it's much lighter and the silicone is less problematic regarding
erosion etc.

<mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com>