Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Euro

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: anthony van eldik <afc.tulips7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:47:31
Dear David,

For your information my fuel filler hose dated 2001 was inspected independen
tly by two engineers including my inspector and found to be in very good con
dition inside/out.Fuel used over the years was BP premium unleaded  .Pending
 a suitable replacement  the hose will be refitted. It should be possible to
 find a replacement silicone fuel approved hose. I have the Xs extended bagg
age  bay short hose version.
Regards
Anthony van Eldik

Sent from my iPad

> On 15 Dec 2017, at 20:17, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Yes 51 mm it is, but if there is no rush, there is a good possibility of t
he LAA coming up with an approved solution fairly soon

> Regards, David Joyce,GXSDJ
>

>> On 2017-12-15 19:54, Roland wrote:
>>

>> Is 51 mm inner diameter the correct size?
>> I'm about to replace the fuel hoses next month and I'm afraid that the fu
el filler hose has deteriorated on the inside as well and I'd like to choose
 the best available.