Re: Europa-List: Door Mech Coverplates

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door Mech Coverplates
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:10:23
The manual says bond the cover plate on to retain strength and integrity of t
he door?

Alan

Sent from my iPod

On 14 Sep 2011, at 14:37, jimpuglise@comcast.net wrote:

> Tony-
>
> You need to keep our friend Murphy in mind.  "If it can't possibly break, i
t will."  On the other hand, if you put in a couple of nut plates and screw t
hem on, you will never need to remove them.  This is the second corollary to
 Murphy's Law.  "Any part that is easily accessible will not break."

> Jim Puglise
> A238

nally, I am satisfied I have done a good job in there, so am wondering wheth
er returning the original strength might have some merit. I realize to redux
 them in place creates quite a problem if I need to get in there, but in rea
lity what is the chances. Any advice much appreciat                     &nbs

=========
=========
=========
=========