Re: Europa-List: Door Mech Coverplates

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door Mech Coverplates
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:37:45
Tony-

You need to keep our friend Murphy in mind. "If it can't possibly break, it
will."
On the other hand, if you put in a couple of nut plates and screw them on,
you will never need to remove them. This is the second corollary to Murphy's
Law. "Any part that is easily accessible will not break."

Jim Puglise
A238