Re: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt
From: Westnet Mail <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:40:48

>>...ensuring that there is a gap of only 1 - 2 mm between the guides in the
 door and the frame, bond them in ..."

I have seen several Europas with the aluminium guides DL07 installed in the d
oor frames however, there were no such guides included in my kit and no ment
ion whatsoever in my build manual.  It appears the idea was introduced belat
edly and I suspect with the introduction of the XS.

Since I have never had any problems with the shoot bolts, I have elected to l
et sleeping dogs lie.

Best regards

Kingsley in Oz