Europa-List: Re: TriGear - storage at home vs on an airfield

Subject: Europa-List: Re: TriGear - storage at home vs on an airfield
From: Ordwood <peteordwood@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:47:14

Firstly Id like to say thank you to everyone who has taken time to share their
thoughts and opinions, Ill take them all onboard.
As Ive been flying for over 30years and a group member for the last 3 years Im
acutely aware of the cost of flying and also the issues with being a group
member,
it was the latter that helped me make the decision to become a sole owner.
The aircraft is currently hangared but sadly not at my local field, a 55 minute
drive each way does lengthen even the shortest of sorties.
In an ideal world having the aircraft permanently rigged and in my local hangar
would be fantastic but sadly currently not an option , Im hoping to negotiate
a hangar spot for the summer then perhaps keep the aircraft at home in an
enclosed
trailer (space to store not an issue at home).
The final decision needs to work for myself but I appreciate everyones input.
Thank you again,
Pete

Read this topic online here: