Re: Europa-List: TriGear - storage at home vs on an airfield

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TriGear - storage at home vs on an airfield
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:37:43
Just adding my 5c.
My tri goes together fine....9 times put of 10.
The 10th time it takes 3-5 attempts to get the wings one and up to a couple
of hours.   It seems to be something to do with ones mental state.
Invariably if one is in a hurry she doesnt cooperate.
I keep mine in a hangar.
Will

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246