Re: Europa-List: Mod60

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod60
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 16:41:33
I'd recommend a non-intrusive gauge:
https://www.aircraftspruce.ca/catalog/inpages/belitefuel10-05866.php?clickkey=1345778

I have one on my Hummelbird, and am in process of installing another on my
Europa.  The deep Europa tank makes for accurate operation. Just install at
the fuel drain near the tank outlet.

Output is a simple 0-5V, and calibration is at 0,1/4,1/2,3/4,and full.

I did need to install a second tank pitot (vent), but plummed to the
static-side of the pressure transducer (epoxied a small pipe over the vent
hole), to eliminate low readings at speed.  Works a treat.

Cheers,
Pete