Re: Europa-List: Mod60

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod60
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:47:57

In my hummel i reworked Belites to fit, in the europa i rolled my own led, but
any 0-5v will do.

> On Mar 8, 2021, at 11:08 PM, Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>

> Pete,
>
> Looks good . . . . . What sort of gauge did you use and approx cost please?
>
> Also, does anyone know if there is such a thing as clear tubing that is fuel
PROOF and stays transparent for long term please?

> Thanks
> Kingsley in Oz.
>

>> On 09.03.21 7:41 am, Pete Zut wrote:
>> I'd recommend a non-intrusive gauge:
>> https://www.aircraftspruce.ca/catalog/inpages/belitefuel10-05866.php?clickkey=1345778
>>
>> <https://www.aircraftspruce.ca/catalog/inpages/belitefuel10-05866.php?clickkey=1345778>
>>
>> I have one on my Hummelbird, and am in process of installing another on my
>> Europa.
The deep Europa tank makes for accurate operation. Just install at the
fuel drain near the tank outlet.

>> Output is a simple 0-5V, and calibration is at 0,1/4,1/2,3/4,and full.
>>
>> I did need to install a second tank pitot (vent), but plummed to the
>> static-side
of the pressure transducer (epoxied a small pipe over the vent hole), to
eliminate low readings at speed.  Works a treat.